OUR CUSTOMERS COME FIRST
Delivering an unsurpassed customer experience is a core SAVE IT business value. We will always provide fast and efficient technical support.
Our qualified technical consultancy team is available to provide you support if you ever have any issues using our email archiving solution. No matter what the problem, our top priority is to resolve it as quickly as possible. Technical support is available from 8 AM to 6 PM AEDST Time, Monday through Friday, excluding observed holidays.
Please check out our Technical Support FAQ before submitting an issue to find answers to common problems.
Frequently asked questions: Click to visit Business FAQ
Support email: email@example.com
Support phone: 02 8905 8971
Sales email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales phone: 02 8905 8970
International phone: +61 2 8905 8971
When sending us a support request, the more information you send us means better chances that we'll solve your problem in one shot!
In the email to technical support be sure to include the following information:
- Date and time of first problem report
- Customer company name
- Name of the SAVE IT engineer handling the issue (if any)
- Name and contact information for the customer submitting the case
- Nature of problem (symptoms, functional, performance, and circumstances sufficient for re-creation on-demand)
- Current status of problem
- Customer-defined or SAVE IT-defined work-arounds (if any)
- Initial recommendation by SAVE IT (if any)
We know that might seem like a lot of stuff, but most of the time it will let us resolve the issue you're experiencing in one shot! If a problem is reported by email, a technical support engineer will contact the customer at the earliest reasonable opportunity to obtain any missing information.
We have compiled the following list of comprehensive step-by-step guides and videos to help you use the key features of the SAVE IT email archive.
- How do I change my account settings?
- How do I add additional email addresses to my archive?
- How do I activate Outlook integration for my archive?
- How do I use the Dashboard view?
- How do I use “My Archive”?
- How can I adjust the view of “My Archive”?
- How do I sort messages in the “My Archive” view?
- How do I do a Quick search of “My Archive”?
- How do I do an Advanced search of “My Archive”?
Using Folders in your archive
- How do I create a Smart folder in my archive?
- How do I edit a Smart folder in my archive?
- How do I delete a Smart folder in my archive?
- How can I synchronize the folders in my archive with Exchange?
Searching your archive
- How do I perform a Simple search of my emails?
- How do I perform an Advanced search of my emails?
- How do I perform a Wizard search?
- How do I perform a Custom search?
- How do I perform a Random search?
Working with your search results
- How do I sort my search results?
- How do I tag my search results?
- How do I review my search results?
- How do I add comments to my search results?
- How do I apply a legal hold to my search results?
- How do I filter my search results?
- How do I save my search for future use?
- How do I edit my saved search?
- How do I generate a summary of my search results?
- How do I extract the emails from my search?
Export options for emails in your archive
- How do I forward an email and/or an attachment?
- How do I recover an email back to my inbox?
- How do I download an email from my archive?
- How do I download an attachment from my archive?
- How do I export my emails?
- How long should an export take?
- What are the export size requirements?
- How do I know if the system was unable to complete an export?
- Why was the system unable to complete my export (Why is my export status "Contact Support")?
- What should I do if an export has failed?
- How do I verify the export data integrity?