BECOME A PARTNER
SAVE IT Partner Program
Earn lifetime revenues at healthy margins and offer your customers a best-of-breed, easy to use cloud based email archiving system.
We have everything a partner needs to be equipped to market, sell and support SAVE IT cloud based email archiving – including user guides, training videos and demonstrations.
Why join the SAVE IT Partner Program?
- Great Product: The SAVE IT cloud based email archive is an industry leading solution enabling your customers to simply and securely archive all their emails, significantly reduce their IT costs, and enable them to comply with Australian legislation. The customer setup is simple – there is no hardware or software for you to install or customise, and we will configure the archive for your customer. Your customers will value our product, and will value you for recommending it to them.
- Growing market: A recent IDC study shows the cloud based computing solutions market had worldwide revenues of $13.1 billion in 2009 and is forecasted to reach $40.5 billion by 2014. And it’s actually happening – according to an April 2011 report by Spiceworks, 42% of SMBs currently use or plan to use cloud based computing solutions at some time in 2011.
- Excellent Revenue Model: The shift from expensive on-premises solutions to a lower cost cloud based archive doesn't mean a lower total margin for you. SAVE IT offers their Partners an excellent commission structure, and as our fee structure is per mailbox per month, your commission will recur for the life of each contract.
Why SAVE IT is good for your customers?
- Fastest time to market
- No hardware/software investment
- Infinite storage
- Lowest TCO
- Military grade encryption
- Stores all emails centrally for compliance/e-Discovery
- Easy end user access and search capability
If you would like more information on how you can become and authorised reseller or the benefits SAVE IT can provide for your customers please contact us on 02 8905 8970.
Become a SAVE IT authorised reseller
Please contact us on 02 8905 8970 for more information.